Flora Wong to Charles Wong
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1946; 1947; 1948
The Wong Family of Helena, Montana, were Chinese-Americans who owned a grocery on South Main St. Collection consists of letters (1948) in Chinese between Charles Wong (Wong Mingzhu) and Flora Wong (born Lee Jong Hai). The letters document the bureaucratic difficulties the couple had in getting Flora's exit papers from China. Their letters also express a deep love for each other.
- Wong Family
- Contributing Institution
- Montana Historical Society Research Center
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Wong Family. Flora Wong to Charles Wong. 1946; 1947; 1948. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267301coll2/id/2356. (Accessed August 24, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Wong Family, (1946; 1947; 1948) Flora Wong to Charles Wong. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267301coll2/id/2356
- MLA citation style
- Wong Family. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267301coll2/id/2356>.