- View Full Item
- Created Date
- January 1907
This happened in January 1907 on the Siskiyou line between Deain and Divide, Oregon near a station known as Alca. Passenger train #14, engine 2196 left Roseberg for Portland. Ascending the grade the passenger train struck a large mud slide, de-railing.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library. California State University, Chico
- Railroad accidents
- Silver gelatin DOP
- Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Train Accident. January 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/15424. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (January 1907) Train Accident. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/15424
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/15424>.