Woodside Park carousel
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Once it stood, a 54-animal sensation, at Woodside Park. Then it delighted the visitors to Lambertville, where this photo was made. Now it's at the Smithsonian Institution, and its restoration is planned."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Woodside Park carousel. 1973-07-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13393. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1973-07-18) Woodside Park carousel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13393
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13393>.