Kiu playing, Voza
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- January 1, 1959
These players carry clubs and axes, the principle weapons in the wars of the past. The axe heads were among the first European material goods to attract the Choiseulese, and only partly for their value in gardening.
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Harold Scheffler Papers (MSS 481).
[Title, Date]. Harold Scheffler Papers. MSS 481. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
- Scheffler, Harold W., 1932
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Men--Solomon Islands
Clothing and dress--Solomon Islands
Musical instruments--Solomon Islands
Choiseul Islanders (Solomon Islands people)
Choiseul (Solomon Islands)
- Choiseul (Solomon Islands)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Scheffler, Harold W., 1932. Kiu playing, Voza. January 1, 1959. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509586m. (Accessed November 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Scheffler, Harold W., 1932, (January 1, 1959) Kiu playing, Voza. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509586m
- MLA citation style
- Scheffler, Harold W., 1932. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509586m>.