• Creator
  • Marten, E.F.
  • Description
  • This athletic facility was originally named the Men's Athletic Pavilion, but was renamed Hec Edmundson Pavilion in the mid-1940s to honor Clarence "Hec" Edmundson, a longtime basketball and track and field coach.Signs in image read: University of Washington - 1861 - LUX SIT. University of Washington - Organized 1861 - LUX SIT.Stamped on verso: Office of the University Architect, University of Washington, B. & G. Office Building, Seattle 5, Was... more
    This athletic facility was originally named the Men's Athletic Pavilion, but was renamed Hec Edmundson Pavilion in the mid-1940s to honor Clarence "Hec" Edmundson, a longtime basketball and track and field coach.Signs in image read: University of Washington - 1861 - LUX SIT. University of Washington - Organized 1861 - LUX SIT.Stamped on verso: Office of the University Architect, University of Washington, B. & G. Office Building, Seattle 5, Washington.Property of the State of Washington Campus Studios [Info Services neg. 5019-A].Photograph by Whitie Marten.Filed in: UW - Edmundson Pavilion (#431). less
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    8 1/8 x 10 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3