Evangelical Congregational Church
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Evangelical Congregational Church (one referred to as the Orthodox Congregational) was built in Lancaster Center in 1841 at an approximate cost of $4,500. It was enlarged in 1868. An adjoining parsonage was added in 1902. This classic white-pillared church was destroyed by fire in1950 but was rebuilt shortly thereafter using a similar design.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Congregational churches
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Evangelical Congregational Church. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h17c. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Evangelical Congregational Church. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h17c
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h17c>.