- View Full Item
- Created Date
- This business was located at 311 South Milwaukee Avenue. They opened in August, 1952 under the name of Tastee-Freez. The managers were Ann and Ruth Josephsen. Ice cream cones, ice cream sundaes, and ice cream sodas were among the offerings. The store hours were 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. during the summer months. By 1958 when this photograph was taken, the business had changed names to Dairy Queen.
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- Business enterprises
Ice cream shops
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Dairy Queen. 1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2070. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1958) Dairy Queen. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2070
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2070>.