Old mission at Stevensville, Montana
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photo was taken in front of the old mission at Stevensville, Montana, at the time when General Carrington negotiated the final treaty removing the Flathead Indians to the Jocko Valley.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana--Missoula. Mansfield Library
Stevensville (Mont.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Old mission at Stevensville, Montana. 1891. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/4260. (Accessed October 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1891) Old mission at Stevensville, Montana. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/4260
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/4260>.