• Description
  • Gift locomotive arrives in Fort Wayne. The one time Wabash Engine was built by American Loco Company at Schenectady, NY in 1906 and used by Wabash Railroad till 1952, then it was transferred here for use by the Lake Erie & Ft. Wayne, a local switch line. It will be placed on display in Swinney Park. Engine on Martin’s flat bed truck headed south on Van Buren Street. Date: 5/8/1957.