Details of building two log porches Commandant's House
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Low resolution master image (72ppi)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Education and Culture
California. Dept. of Parks and Recreation
Buildings--Repair and reconstruction
- Fort Ross
Fort Ross State Historic Park
California Highway 1
19005 Coast Highway One, Fort Ross, California
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- Details of building two log porches Commandant's House. 1948. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/1542. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1948) Details of building two log porches Commandant's House. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/1542
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/1542>.