Tents at Lolo Hot Springs
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1904; 1905; 1906
Women setting up tents at Lolo Hot Springs, Montana. Two women can be seen unfolding canvas tent tops. Two tents are set up with a third partially assembled behind the women.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana--Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Lolo (Missoula county, Montana)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Tents at Lolo Hot Springs. 1904; 1905; 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/463. (Accessed November 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1904; 1905; 1906) Tents at Lolo Hot Springs. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/463
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/463>.