Suzzallo Library under construction, University of Washington, ca. 1923
The west wing of the library was built in 1926, and the southeast wing was added in 1935. It is named for Henry Suzzallo, president of the university from 1915 to 1926 and designed by architects Bebb and Gould.Filed in: UW - Libraries - Suzzallo, construction (#570).
- Photograph: b&w
3 1/4 x 4 1/2 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3