- View Full Item
- Created Date
The State Alcoholic Control Commission became the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control in 1933. The Department became the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (under the Department of Law and Public Safety) in 1949.
Best copy available
- NJ/DE Digital Collective
- Contributing Institution
- New Jersey State Library
- Davis, William Howe
New Jersey. Department of Law and Public Safety. Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Bulletin 1441. 2019-04-16T12:38:12Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10929/53827. (Accessed September 26, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (2019-04-16T12:38:12Z) Bulletin 1441. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10929/53827
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://hdl.handle.net/10929/53827>.