Town Hall, Libertyville, Ill
- View Full Item
- The old Town Hall is located at 715 N. Milwaukee Avenue. This building was the last commsssioned project of architect William Boyington (see related web site for more information on him). The Town Hall was commissioned in April 1894 by Ansel B. Cook who was the chairman of the building committee and a wealthy masonry contractor. Cook joined forces with Boyington to construct the Romanesque landmark which was used for meetings, lectures, entertain...
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
American Legion Hall
Libertyville Town Hall
Boyington, William W., architect
American Legion Post 329
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
© 2004 North Suburban Library System
- Chicago citation style
- Town Hall, Libertyville, Ill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/266. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Town Hall, Libertyville, Ill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/266
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/266>.