[Women Sewing and Knitting]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A group of women work at sewing projects on machines and knit as their contributions to the war effort.
- Martin, Carol W.
- Contributing Institution
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified]
Greensboro (N.C.)--History--20th century
World War, 1939-1945
World War II
- Greensboro (N.C.)
- photographs3.5 x 4.5
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Greensboro History Museum
IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the contributing institution for permission to reuse. Greensboro History Museum has permission to use in exhibits and publications. Commercial use restricted.
- Chicago citation style
- Martin, Carol W.. [Women Sewing and Knitting]. 1942-1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ttt/id/28387. (Accessed November 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Martin, Carol W., (1942-1945) [Women Sewing and Knitting]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ttt/id/28387
- MLA citation style
- Martin, Carol W.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ttt/id/28387>.