"Career girls who found interesting jobs at Gimbels"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lois Coombes Rodi and Janet Shand find jobs at Gimbels. Rodi, who attended earlier career conferences, is now an assistant buyer in the junior sportswear department. Shand is still a University of Pennsylvania student, but she found a part time job in the bridal department.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- University of Pennsylvania
University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Gimbels Department Store (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Rodi, Lois Coombes
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Career girls who found interesting jobs at Gimbels". 1951-03-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/52083. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1951-03-09) "Career girls who found interesting jobs at Gimbels". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/52083
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/52083>.