Notice of Classification
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Masaichi Ishibashi's notice of classification card. His classification status was determined by the local board and has been classified in class 4-A.
2 x 3.75 inches, typed
The collection documents the personal life and business records of the Ishibashi family; one of the pioneer Japanese American farming families on the Rancho Palos Verdes Peninsula in Los Angeles, California from about 1910 until 2012.
- U.S. Government
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Geographic communities--California--Los Angeles
Identity and values--Japanese American identity
Activism and involvement--Politics
- San Pedro, California
- Notice regarding copyright of materials available online: http://www4.csudh.edu/libarchives/services-policies/index
- Chicago citation style
- U.S. Government. Notice of Classification. 1945-09-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3308. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- U.S. Government, (1945-09-20) Notice of Classification. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3308
- MLA citation style
- U.S. Government. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3308>.