Masciorini Ranch southeast of Petaluma, California, July 2005,showing the ranch house driveway to Lakeville Highway
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photo is one of several taken as part of required environmental review process. For more information on the Masciorini family see article written by Katherine J. Rinehart in the Petaluma Argus Courier dated Oct. 2, 2008
Title supplied by cataloger.
Photograph taken by David De Vries and Stephanie Cimino for Mesa Technical, July 2005
Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2008-2009)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program
High resolution master image (600ppi)
Black Is Zero
Recogniform Image Library
- De Vries, David
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Mesa Technical
- Black-and-white photographs
Agriculture, Rural Life and Fisheries
Masciorini family--Homes and haunts
- Berkeley, Calif.]
4404 Lakeville Highway, Petaluma, California
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- De Vries, David. Masciorini Ranch southeast of Petaluma, California, July 2005,showing the ranch house driveway to Lakeville Highway. 2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/13726. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- De Vries, David, (2005) Masciorini Ranch southeast of Petaluma, California, July 2005,showing the ranch house driveway to Lakeville Highway. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/13726
- MLA citation style
- De Vries, David. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/13726>.