Leon M. Smith sleeping in chair
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows Leon M. Smith sleeping on a chair. He graduated from International YMCA College with a degree in physical and health education, and a minor in general science. Smith played on the Freshman team and varsity soccer and track teams for three years (captain senior year). He joined the soccer, volleyball, wrestling, water polo and baseball class teams. He was a member of the varsity and De Molay club for two years, and on the freshman pageant committee. He was an instructor of gymnastics at the Chestnut Street junior high school during the winter of 1934, and was a teacher at the Olivet Community House Sunday group during the winter of 1932.
This photograph was part of a scrapbook, probably created by Leon Smith. The pictures were removed from the scrapbook prior to their arrival to the archives. They were removed from the scrapbook pages and scanned individually
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College--Alumni and alumnae
International Young Men's Christian Association College
Smith, Leon M
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Leon M. Smith sleeping in chair. 1931-1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8868. (Accessed July 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1931-1935) Leon M. Smith sleeping in chair. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8868
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8868>.