- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
As a rural and agricultural community, Lancaster has had a number of prosperous farms with an abundance of fine produce, as shown here with this luscious-looking fruit. Charles H. Latham, who lived on the Neck Road in the early 20th century, also dealt in fancy birds as did his neighbor A.C. Hawkins.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Fresh strawberries. 1900-1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q06g. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900-1939) Fresh strawberries. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q06g
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q06g>.