Early maps of Lancaster
- View Full Item
- Created Date
These maps originally appeared in H.S. Nourse's Early Records of Lancaster, Massachusetts. Later they were redrawn by Phila Linville Staines and appeared in Marion Fuller Safford's The Story of Colonial Lancaster, which was published in 1937. The images are used with permission.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Charles E. Tuttle Company
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Early maps of Lancaster. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g67c. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Early maps of Lancaster. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g67c
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g67c>.