Gaylord Building, 8th Street, Lockport (Ill.)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- September 13, 1996
- Closeup of nineteenth century limestone building
- Contributing Institution
- Lewis University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Gaylord Building, 8th Street, Lockport (Ill.). September 13, 1996. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/886. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (September 13, 1996) Gaylord Building, 8th Street, Lockport (Ill.). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/886
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/886>.