"Diver Joe Everson standing in boiler room hatchway of U.S.S. Mayflower"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Diver Joe Everson, who lives at 2020 Garfield av., Camden, is placing pumps and lines of hose for pumping water out of the hull. He is one of three veteran divers at work. The raising is expected to be the work of a few hours, once the necessary preparations have been completed."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Diver Joe Everson standing in boiler room hatchway of U.S.S. Mayflower". 1931-02-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/61896. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1931-02-06) "Diver Joe Everson standing in boiler room hatchway of U.S.S. Mayflower". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/61896
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/61896>.