President's House (Drum House)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the President's House from Elizabeth Street. Drum House was built c.1857 by Charles and Mary Drum and purchased by Williamsport Dickinson Seminary and Junior College in 1931. It served as the president's residence from 1940-1965. In 1965 the building was renovated as the Fine Arts Department. After a new Fine Arts facility was completed in 1983, the building remained vacant until its extensive renovation in 1987, when it became Admissions House.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. President's House (Drum House). 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/lyc-5/id/563. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1945) President's House (Drum House). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/lyc-5/id/563
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/lyc-5/id/563>.