Map of Old Stone Fort, Coffee County, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A small,�early map of the Old Stone Fort site,with labels and legend in Swedish, drawn by Swedish aristocrat Alex Klinkowstrom during his visit to America, 1818-1820. The map is actually a page from an atlas of lithographs illustrating American building and scenes.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Ethnology - America
Woodland Culture - Antiquities
Architecture - North America
Indians of North America - Antiquities
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Map of Old Stone Fort, Coffee County, Tennessee. 1824. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/321. (Accessed October 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1824) Map of Old Stone Fort, Coffee County, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/321
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/321>.