Pocketbook making shop
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This shop was founded by B.M. Cobb c.1835 and was located on Main Street in Lancaster Center, opposite Carleton Place. In 1852, G.A. Johnson entered the business and became the sole proprietor from 1866 to 1875. The large building was later converted into a private dwelling.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Pocketbook making shop. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j71c. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Pocketbook making shop. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j71c
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j71c>.