View Full Item
Built in 1916 by the Howard works, she ran excursion in the Louisville area. This might be an excursion to Fern Grove. She was rebuilt in St. Louis and the name was changed to "Harry G. Drees".
|Madison-Jefferson County Public Library|
- Chicago citation style
- Pilgrim (steamboat). 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16066.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4038coll5/id/319. (Accessed June 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) Pilgrim (steamboat). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16066.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4038coll5/id/319
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16066.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4038coll5/id/319>.