Dorris; A. Cook
- View Full Item
First image is man in suit and hat sitting in chair next to woman in dress, hat, and gloves. Second image is woman in skirt, blouse, and kerchief and man in suit and hat standing behind chair (both possibly Native Americans). Two images (4.25 x 6.5 in.) side by side. Numbers on negative are 73 and 75.
- Eastman, Jervie Henry
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Davis, University Library, Special Collections
- University of California, Davis. General Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Eastman, Jervie Henry. Dorris; A. Cook. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.ucdavis.edu/collection/eastman/D-051/G-1/G-138. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Eastman, Jervie Henry, Dorris; A. Cook. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.ucdavis.edu/collection/eastman/D-051/G-1/G-138
- MLA citation style
- Eastman, Jervie Henry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.ucdavis.edu/collection/eastman/D-051/G-1/G-138>.