America's immortals : Donald M. Call.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Design for a newspaper and magazine advertisement for the Victory Liberty Loan campaign. Text tells about Donald M. Call, 2nd Lieutenant Co. B, Bn Tank Corps. He received an official citation for gallantry because he rescued a fellow officer who was trapped in a overturned tank. People are asked to give their "full and absolute limit" to the Victory Liberty Loan. Illustration depicts the lieutenatn carrying the wounded officer.
Signed "Raymond Perry." Date of issue based on Victory Liberty Loan campaign. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Liberty bonds -- United States
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- United States
Advertising, Political -- United States
Call, Donald M
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- America's immortals : Donald M. Call.. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4277. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) America's immortals : Donald M. Call.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4277
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4277>.