OISD Week #9: October 1-5, 1984Out in San Diego
- View Full Item
- Created Date
California Audiovisual Preservation Project (CAVPP)
Out in San Diego (OISD) was an LGBT radio program that aired on KPBS in the mid-1980s. Producers included Rick Moore and Jeri Dilno, both active participants in the San Diego LGBT movement and local political organizations.
- Moore, Rick, Dilno, Jeri
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Lambda Archives of San Diego
- Copyrighted. Rights are owned by Lambda Archives of San Diego (LASD). LASD has given Institution permission to provide access to the digitized work online. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about these materials.
- Chicago citation style
- Moore, Rick, Dilno, Jeri. OISD Week #9: October 1-5, 1984,Out in San Diego. 1984-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/casdla_000089. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Moore, Rick, Dilno, Jeri, (1984-10) OISD Week #9: October 1-5, 1984,Out in San Diego. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/casdla_000089
- MLA citation style
- Moore, Rick, Dilno, Jeri. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archive.org/details/casdla_000089>.