Anatomical diagram of the brain and skull of a horse
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Diagram of a horse's head with the skull opened, in 2 figures. Figure V shows a cross-section of the brain seen from the bottom. Figure VI shows the skull emptied of the brain seen from above.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Horses--anatomy & histology
Brain--anatomy & histology
Skull--anatomy & histology
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Anatomical diagram of the brain and skull of a horse. 1618. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2436. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1618) Anatomical diagram of the brain and skull of a horse. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2436
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2436>.