She Stoops to Conquer
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Theatre Lancaster Social Union presented a revival of the English drama She Stoops to Conquer on May 6, 1885. Members of the cast are, from left to right, as follows: (front row) Charles Vickery, Mary Dix, and John Cunningham; (back row) Will Cunningham, Herbert Parker, Nannie Cunningham, Chester Damon, Fanny Chandler, and Marion Green. The dog, belonging to Charles Vickery, was named Max.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- She Stoops to Conquer. 1885-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k50t. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1885-05) She Stoops to Conquer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k50t
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k50t>.