Major General Benjamin Lincoln
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1760-ca. 1871
Printmakers include F. Bartolozzi, A. Chappel, H.B. Hall, D.C. Hinman, S.S. Jocelyn, W. D. Redfield & J.R. Smith.
Title from Calendar of the Emmet Collection.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Print Collection. The New York Public Library
- Lincoln, Benjamin, 1733-1810
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Major General Benjamin Lincoln. ca. 1760-ca. 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-2f26-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed January 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1760-ca. 1871) Major General Benjamin Lincoln. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-2f26-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-2f26-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.