- View Full Item
- Created Date
This large house, across from the post office on Sawyer Street, was purchased by Advent pioneer S. N. Haskell around 1873. When occupied by his secretary, Irene J. Cady, it held many apartments. In 1973, this house and several other buildings on the block were demolished to provide parking space for the Village Church of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Frank and Lois Ponte
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Cady house. 1873-1973. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j99w. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1873-1973) Cady house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j99w
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j99w>.