On the job for victory
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1917 or 1918
Text says "On the job for Victory." Depiction of a shipyard and the workers.
Signed "Jonas Lie." Date based on America's participation in the war. Initials DP. on bottom right of picture. Orientation: Horizontal.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia, Pa. : United States Shipping Board Emergency Fleet Corporation
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- United States
Labor productivity -- United States
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters, American
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- On the job for victory. 1917 or 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3055. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1917 or 1918) On the job for victory. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3055
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3055>.