Abandoned Foster Crocker store in the village center was moved in 1927 by Lorenzo Gifford and attached to the back of the Gifford farmhouse

Chicago citation style
Abandoned Foster Crocker store in the village center was moved in 1927 by Lorenzo Gifford and attached to the back of the Gifford farmhouse. 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/k0698m90q. (Accessed July 18, 2018.)
APA citation style
(1927) Abandoned Foster Crocker store in the village center was moved in 1927 by Lorenzo Gifford and attached to the back of the Gifford farmhouse. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/k0698m90q
MLA citation style
Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/k0698m90q>.
Note: These citations are programmatically generated and may be incomplete.