Ted Snyder's 1912 medley
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lakeside Indestructible Cylinder Record: 1582.
Year of release from Indestructible and U.S. Everlasting Cylinders: An Illustrated History and Cylinderography / Kurt Nauck and Allan Sutton (2011).
Distributed by Montgomery Ward & Co.
U.S. Military Band.
Also available online via the Internet.
- Snyder, Ted, 1881-1965. cmp
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Santa Barbara, Library, Department of Special Research Collections
- Cleveland, Ohio : Lakeside Indestructible Cylinder Record
- Electronic resource
- No linguistic content
- copyright unknown
MP3 files of the cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers. Full contact information can be found at: http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/licensing.php.
- Chicago citation style
- Snyder, Ted, 1881-1965. cmp. Ted Snyder's 1912 medley. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder10627. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Snyder, Ted, 1881-1965. cmp, () Ted Snyder's 1912 medley. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder10627
- MLA citation style
- Snyder, Ted, 1881-1965. cmp. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder10627>.