Occupations of federal white-collar and blue-collar workers
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Latest issue consulted: Sept. 30, 1997.
Not distributed to depository libraries in a physical form, 1999- .
Available via Internet from the OPM web site. Address as of 6/28/01: http://www.opm.gov/feddata/html/occ.htm; current access is available via PURL.
Vols. for 1981-1997 distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Prepared by: Workforce Analysis and Statistics Division, Survey and Information Branch, 1981-198 ; Office of Personnel Management, Office of Workforce Information, Statistical Analysis and Services Division, .
Formed by the union of: Occupations of federal white-collar workers; and: Occupations of federal blue-collar workers.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Michigan
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Office of Personnel Management, Compliance and Investigations Group, Office of Workforce Information
- Occupations--United States--Classification--Statistics--Periodicals
White collar workers--United States--Statistics--Periodicals
Blue collar workers--United States--Statistics--Periodicals
United States--Officials and employees--Statistics--Periodicals
- United States
- ClassificationStatisticsPeriodicals.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Occupations of federal white-collar and blue-collar workers. 1983-. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/002564706. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1983-) Occupations of federal white-collar and blue-collar workers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/002564706
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/002564706>.