Il faut vaincre la tuberculose
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text in French says that it's necessary to conquer tuberculosis like the most harmful reptile. Illustration shows a hand squeezing the neck of a large green snake.
Signed "Geo Dorival" and "G. Capon." "Visa 12625" appears on the bottom right of the poster. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Place of publication not identified : Commission Americaine de Preservation contre la tuberculose en France
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Health aspects -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Il faut vaincre la tuberculose. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3377. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Il faut vaincre la tuberculose. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3377
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3377>.