View of the Ciudad Deportiva Coliseum in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Ciudad Deportiva Coliseum is located on Vía Blanca and Boyeros in Havana and was built in the 1950s. It houses the head office of the National Institute of Sports, Physical Education and Recreation (INDER) since February 23, 1961
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- View of the Ciudad Deportiva Coliseum in Havana, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2536. (Accessed November 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) View of the Ciudad Deportiva Coliseum in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2536
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2536>.