"England expects," 1805-1915
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The beginning of Admiral Nelson's address at the battle of Trafalgar, 1805, reminds potential recruits of their duty. Admiral Nelson is pictured at right of a picture of a battle at sea (Trafalgar?).
"Poster No. 101." Orientation: Horizontal.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- London : Parliamentary Recruiting Committee
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- Great Britain
Great Britain -- Armed forces -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc. -- World War, 1914-1918
Nelson, Horatio Nelson, Viscount, 1758-1805
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- "England expects," 1805-1915. 1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3921. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1915) "England expects," 1805-1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3921
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3921>.