Kappa Delta Pi
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Kappa Delta Pi was established in 1916. This photograph of the sorority is from the 1919 Lanthorn. In 1950, Kappa Delta Pi joined Kappa Delta.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Susquehanna University
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Blough-Weis Library, Susquehanna University
- Black and white photograph
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Kappa Delta Pi. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw95-39/id/46. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) Kappa Delta Pi. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw95-39/id/46
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw95-39/id/46>.