- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Rockland School was built in 1926 as a K-8 school serving the southern portion of Libertyville. Four classrooms were added in 1929, three in 1952 and a gym in 1958. Mr. Hudson was the first principal at Rockland School.
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Rockland School. 1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1287. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1956) Rockland School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1287
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1287>.