• Creator
  • Marten, E.F.
  • Created Date
  • 1958
  • Description
  • The Physics Hall was built in 1928 and was renamed after UW regent Mary Gates in 1995.Stamped on verso: Property of the State of Washington Campus Studios [Info. Services neg. 5078-B].Photograph by Whitie Marten.Filed in: UW - Physics Hall (#484).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    8 x 10 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3