Blockhouse drawing, sheet No. 4
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Block-house sketches showing the second story of a blockhouse for artillery. For practical use in the field by Capt. W.E. Merrill, U.S. Engineers, Chief Engineer: Army of the Cumberland.
- Rieman and Day
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Merrill, W. E. (William Emery), 1837-1891
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Blockades
United States. Army--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Rieman and Day. Blockhouse drawing, sheet No. 4. 1864-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/57. (Accessed January 24, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Rieman and Day, (1864-04) Blockhouse drawing, sheet No. 4. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/57
- MLA citation style
- Rieman and Day. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/57>.