MRI solenoid coil test scans of an orange
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Scope/Content: Photographs of MRI orange test scans, from the laboratory research notebook of Radiologic Imaging Laboratory, University of California San Francisco, Department of Radiology scientist Mitsuaki Arakawa.
- Arakawa, Mitsuaki
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Francisco, Library, Special Collections
- Digital resource published by the Regents of the University of California
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Arakawa, Mitsuaki. MRI solenoid coil test scans of an orange. 1983. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/f941d21f-693d-4931-846e-da966ae12244. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Arakawa, Mitsuaki, (1983) MRI solenoid coil test scans of an orange. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/f941d21f-693d-4931-846e-da966ae12244
- MLA citation style
- Arakawa, Mitsuaki. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://calisphere.org/item/f941d21f-693d-4931-846e-da966ae12244>.