• Creator
  • Curtis, Asahel, 1874-1941
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1920
  • Description
  • New granary built in 1850, moved to the east side of the fort grounds in 1895. In 1933-34 it was moved to Point Defiance Park, Tacoma.
  • Format
  • image
    photograph
    Photograph : silver gelatin, b&w
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2000