- Harry Lemen, photographer
- Indiana Memory
- Madison-Jefferson County Public Library
In 1896 a small band of women formed the Bethany Circle of the King's Daughters. They soon decided a real hospital with rooms where the sick and homeless could be cared for was their goal. In 1915 ground was broken for a new building at its present location at 112 Presbyterian or, as it is now called, One King's Daughters' Drive.
- Indiana-Jefferson County-Madison