• Created Date
  • 1888-1888
  • Description
  • From text: "The present club house (at 3016 Lake Park Avenue) was completed in the spring of 1886.
  • Rights
  • Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu.