Map of the Straights of Niagara from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Atlas etching shows key military sites along the Niagara River. From James Wilkinson, "Diagrams and Plans, Illustrative of the Principle Battles and Military Affairs, Treated of in Memoirs of My Own Times.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Small, Abraham, 1764?-1829
- Wilkinson, James, 1757-1825
United States. Navy--History--Revolution, 1775-1783, War of 1812, etc
United States History War of 1812
- Lake Erie (N. Y.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Map of the Straights of Niagara from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario. 1816. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/122. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1816) Map of the Straights of Niagara from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/122
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/122>.